Accessibility links

Listen with Browsealoud
Language selection


A councillor’s seat may become vacant due to:

  • resignation
  • death
  • disqualification
  • the decision of an election court
  • failure to take up office


Current vacancies

Below is a list of any current notice of vacancies. It will include details of how to request a by-election for either a Bridgend County Borough Council seat or town and community council seat.


See the electoral commission’s guide for more about requesting by-elections.

A to Z Search