Accessibility links

Listen with Browsealoud
Language selection

Reporting issues

When reporting a problem to us please provide as many useful details as you can, including the date and time you noticed the issue, where it is located and your name and daytime contact number.

Street light

You can report a damaged or faulty street light online via My Account. 

Missed collection

You can report a missed recycling or waste collection online via the Kier website.

Pest control issue 

If you are experiencing an infestation of Mice, Rats, Bed bugs or Cockroaches at a residential property, we can arrange a free visit from our Pest Control Team.


You can report highway issues such as blocked drains on public land, potholes, vandalised street furniture and overgrown trees and hedges via Fix my Street.


You can report abandoned vehicles, dog fouling and fly tipping to:


You can report public transport, road safety, traffic management and car park issues to:

Building control

You can report dangerous structures, drainage and blocked sewers on private land to: 

Trading standards

Trading standards issues such as doorstep crime, animal health and welfare, scams and illegal money lending should be reported to Shared Regulatory Services.

Environmental health

You can report environmental health issues such as pollution, pest control, infectious diseases and food complaints to Shared Regulatory Services. 

Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)

The Bridgend Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub, or MASH, provides safeguarding services from both the council and our partners across the community in one place.

A to Z Search