When reporting a problem to us please provide as many useful details as you can, including the date and time you noticed the issue, where it is located and your name and daytime contact number. You can report an issue using the details below.
Highways issues may include:
- street lighting
- blocked drains on public land
- damage to roads and pavements including potholes
- vandalised street furniture
- overgrown trees and grass verges
- public rights of way including bridleways and cycle routes
- road works
- road adoption issues
You can report highways issues online by using Fix my Street.
Transportation issues may include:
- public transport
- road safety
- traffic management
- car parks
You can report transportation issues by emailing email@example.com.
Recycling and waste
- missed refuse collections
- garden waste collection service
You can report recycling and waste issues using Kier's online system.
Environmental issues may include:
You can report environmental issues by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building control issues may include:
- dangerous structures
- drainage and blocked sewers on private land
You can report building control issues by emailing email@example.com.
Trading standards issues may include:
- doorstep crime
- underage sales and age restricted goods
- short weight or measure of goods purchased
- consumer advice
- animal health and welfare
- illegal money lending
Trading standards services in Bridgend County Borough, the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff are delivered by Shared Regulatory Services. You can report trading standards issues on the Shared Regulatory Services website.
Environmental health issues may include:
Environmental health services in Bridgend County Borough, the Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff are delivered by Shared Regulatory Services. You can report environmental health trading standards issues on the Shared Regulatory Services website.