Annual Monitoring Report for the Bridgend Local Development Plan (LDP) 2006-2021
The Bridgend County Borough Local Development Plan (2006 – 2021) was formally adopted by the Council on the 18th September 2013. Following the adoption of the Bridgend LDP, the Council has a statutory obligation under section 76 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 to produce an Annual Monitoring Report (AMR).
The main aim of the AMR is to assess the extent to which the LDP Strategy and Policies are being achieved. Therefore, the AMR has two primary roles; firstly to consider whether the policies identified in the monitoring process are being implemented successfully; and secondly to consider the plan as a whole against all of the information gathered to determine whether a complete or partial review of the plan is necessary.
- Annual Monitoring Report 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2021
- Annual Monitoring Report 1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019
- Annual Monitoring Report 1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
- Annual Monitoring Report 1 April 2016 - 31 March 2017
- Annual Monitoring Report 1 April 2015 - 31 March 2016
- Annual Monitoring Report 1 April 2014 - 31 March 2015