Family activities at Kenfig nature reserve
These activities are designed to be a fun challenge for the whole family. As part of the Bridgend Outdoor Schools Project, they help children explore the outdoors while developing learning skills.
- Getting your Bearings
- How Artistic are you?
- How Big is the Lake Pond?
- How Creative are you?
- How Good a Journalist are you?
- How Much Energy do you Use?
- How Much Energy is in your Lunch?
- Kenfig National Nature Reserve Family Activities Pack
- Making Sense of the Environment
- Geocaching at Kenfig National Nature Reserve
Fun facts for kids
Here are some child-friendly materials for inquisitive kids on:
More about Bridgend County Borough
- our county is 285 km2, which is the same size as 68,171 football pitches
- Merthyr Mawr has Britain’s highest sand dunes
- the county’s coastline is 18.5km long, which is the same as 1,517 tyrannosaurus rexes laid end to end
- 10 species of bat are regularly seen in Bridgend County Borough