Accessibility links

Listen with Browsealoud
Language selection

Gambling licences

We issue licences for premises where gambling takes place. That includes places such as:

  • club premises
  • alcohol licensed premises
  • bingo halls
  • betting premises including tracks
  • adult and family entertainment centres

Also, we keep a register of small lotteries and gaming machines.


Application forms for gambling licenses

Some forms are specified by the Department of Culture Media and Sport (DCMS), and some are approved by our Licensing Sub-Committee.

A to Z Search