Accessibility links

Listen with Browsealoud
Language selection

Mental Health Services

Access to community mental health services is via two routes:

  1. If you require a secondary care service, such as a response from the Community Mental Health Team, a referral is made by your GP. This route is for people with a serious mental health problem. Find your GP surgery details.
  2. If you are looking for a prevention and wellbeing response this is accessed through the common access point or from Assisting Recovery in the Community (ARC). ARC has an open referral system. This route is for people with a less serious mental health problem and may involve short term therapy, counselling or support with daily living.

A to Z Search